• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problematic WoW Dragon Animation. In Need Of Your Assistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello guys Dispatcher here, Can anyone pls help me make animations for these WoW Dragons. I have compressed my problematic WoW Dragons in a .rar zip file inside is a total of eight dragons, each of them having different animation problems. I will be making this thread more DETAILED so ya'll understand.
Inside the zip file when you extract it there will be a total of 8 files for those dragons with problematic animations, and there will be a file called "Searinox" which has the full animation of a dragon to whoever is going to fix the animation the ideas are on that file.
Problem with the animation for each dragon:
Alteremedes Dragon - Has a Problem for the Morph Animation
Kalecgos Dragon - Doesn't have Flying Animations
Dragon Nefarian - Same problem as Kalecgos
Dragon Onyxia - Yeah still the same problem as Nefarian and Kalecgos
Proto Dragon - You have guessed it is the same problem as those 3 above
Red Dragon - Doesn't have Land Animations
Valiona - Has a small problem with her Stand animation she keeps turning her head instead of just keeping still so can someone pls fix it for me
Yeah i know it is alot to be working aroundabout but i really need this dragons for my Map, so can someone who has a kind heart help me fix this problem of mine.

Edit: Sorry i forgot about the Searonix file. Here it is.

Attachments

• Problematic Dragons.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 42
  • Searonix (With Full Animations Of A Dragon).rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Level 9
I just duplicated the Stand Portrait sequence on Valiona and renamed it to Stand; it doesn't have head rotations. I renamed Stand to Stand 2, Stand 2 to Stand 3, etc. Also made the material unshaded and made her lower jaw not see-through.

What problems were you having with Atramedes's morph?

PS: Thanks for the models ;)

Attachments

• ValionaFixed.mdx
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
Level 9
I just duplicated the Stand Portrait sequence on Valiona and renamed it to Stand; it doesn't have head rotations. I renamed Stand to Stand 2, Stand 2 to Stand 3, etc. Also made the material unshaded and made her lower jaw not see-through.

What problems were you having with Atramedes's morph?

PS: Thanks for the models ;)
Well for Atramedes's morph animation where he lands it seems like it is a little bugged you can see it through reteras model studio or magos model editor. Well your welcome, you can use and share those models to everyone who needs it, those are just models that i illegally stole from my friends laptop, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.