• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay, so im trying to create a spell, which is basically windwalk that leaves multiple illusions behind..
You cast the ability - so there will be a very short duration windwalk.
casting the windwalk creates a dummy unit that is supposed to cast something based on "item illusions", and thats where the problem comes- i do not know how to make a unit cast a custom ability by triggering. If it is possible afterall.
Please help!

Level 33
You can make it more cooler if you set each correspond illusion to be at their respective place
I just put the illusion location to behind of the casting unit, that's all
It doesn't look orderly arranged
But you can arrange it, just modify my variable BehindLocation and create 3 of them
And set 1 of them accordingly to your needs
Test map attached

Attachments

• Wind Illusion.w3x
    13.7 KB · Views: 53
Level 2
wow, thanks for the help! +rep
I edited it a bit, so it doesn't create all the illusions at once- now it creates 5 illusions over 2,5 seconds, the arrange, i guess isn't needed.
Amazing work anyway..^^

Level 2
oh yeah.. about that i heard, im supposed to use timer or what? And why may i not use "wait"?

Level 2
Well, this got too complicated for me, so i will just make it a 1 illusion.. can always change stuff later.
Anyway, thanks to everyone who cared to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.