• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Problem With Viewport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened milkshape today to work on my pacman model and then just all of the sudden for no reason my 3d viewport wasnt working. The grid-plane is gone and none of my objects or anything show up. Its just blank blue. I wasn wondering if anyone else has ever had this problem and knows of a way to fix it.

Else right click on the 3d view port and select 'reset view' or disable and re-enable the 4 view ports (change from a different viewport setting to another one).

Nope, just tried it, ended up not working. The whole program is like totally fucked up. The animation controller is being really weird and everything is just blinking now and then instead of playing through normally. The animation controller seems not to be working, so the whole program is just being really retarded. Could any of this be the result of using an unregistered version?

Nope, just tried it, ended up not working. The whole program is like totally fucked up. The animation controller is being really weird and everything is just blinking now and then instead of playing through normally. The animation controller seems not to be working, so the whole program is just being really retarded. Could any of this be the result of using an unregistered version?

What are you running a real unregistered one or a cracked one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.