• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with Spell Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Well, it happened several times before, but this time it took too much time
Sometimes when i update my spells, the date of last update stays the same.. usually before, it reworked after 1 other update or 2.. but this time the KB3D system is still bugged to the last update date of: 22:35, 11th Oct 2013
Last update should be right now!

For ralle: if you can't figure out what is the problem, can you at least fix this one please?

Level 16
Let me explain to you how this works. Because it does actually work. It is designed so uploaders cannot bump their resources. The time is only updated if it is more than two weeks since last time you updated it and as long as the file actually changed.

wait so i have to wait 2 weeks to update my system? or the update after 2 weeks from 11th will be considered?

Status
Not open for further replies.