• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with sanity tester which can no longer ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hi, friends
As the name suggests sanity tester start to have bug\problem which can no longer be ignore.
1.As the first problem with sanyti tester start cca 30-32 days back when your upload model with custom texture. If custom blp have part like for example war3mapImported\ model will be black, so you must deleted part to see model. I remember days when it didn't matter if it have path or not now it matter.
2. second problem start cca 2 days back and that real deal, first if your upload more then one blp you cant see literali anithing, so you must upload only one blp, again i remember days when i upload cca 8 blps and see all. And another problem wti this is if you upload model with custom textures you cant see anithing again.
So in my opinion this is not right and there should be a to do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.