• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Problem with loading game Cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello Everyone.
For the past few days i've been trying to make a prototype of the map transition system i will be using in my next project.
I am using one map as the selection Level for all the other maps.
Most of the system works I can go back and forth between the main map and the secondary maps. and i can transfer game cache from the main map to the secondary maps. For some reason thou i cannot transfer game cache from the secondary maps back to the main map.

I want the secondary maps to store the information regarding which map was left and wheather it was won or lost so that it could be used in the main map to unlock later levels.

I am attaching my campaign with all of the maps inside along this post.
I would greately appreciate if someone looked into it and told me what i did wrong so that i could finally Continue working on my project.

I thank for all advices and help in advance :)

Update: No help needed Fixed the problem on my own. Sorry for bothering.
(Forgot to use the Game Cache-restore game cache)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.