• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Problem with First-Person Camera Far-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Im currently making a project called Hunting Unlimited and I have problems with the Far Z option.

I have already set it to maximum:
  • Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Far Z to 1000000000.00 over 0.50 seconds
but I still have problems:
HU%20Far%20Z%20Problem.jpg
ROClientGame%202013-03-04%2015-43-26-217.jpg

DH2005_FarZ.jpg

What I'm trying to do is to completely remove the Far Z so that only the Fog will stay there, Is it possible?

Last edited:
Level 5
Far Z has a 10,000 limit, so you can't set it beyond that number. If you want only fog to be visible you have to adjust the fog levels in the Map Properties section and set the Far Z to a very low number.

Level 20
Far Z has a 10,000 limit, so you can't set it beyond that number. If you want only fog to be visible you have to adjust the fog levels in the Map Properties section and set the Far Z to a very low number.
why set Far Z to a very low number? i actually want to know if it's possible to surpass the maximum Far Z value since it's not as high as i want it too, perhaps there is a way in Jass/vJass to do it if anybody knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.