• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problem with campaign maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hmmm. Do the other players have start locations? Do they have any units? So it's just when you have more than one player enabled that it crashes? Do you have any triggers referencing to those players? Does it crash the wolrd editor when you press OK after altering player settings?

Hmmm. Maybe you can help me with my campaign problem...I have 2 maps so far, and the first one is a cinematic...and when I press the campaign button for it, the screen goes black for a few seconds and then goes right back to where I was.

P.S. why is this in the tool section?

PEONMASTER[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.