• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with behavior damage response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have an ability that uses a set effect. The set effect has 2 effects. One of them creates a unit and the other one applies a behavior to the caster unit. The behavior applied to the caster unit has a handled damage response. It runs a damage effect if the unit with the behavior takes damage. The damage effect is supposed to damage the unit that was created with 1 damage.
I tried to use:

Target: Impact Location -
Effect - Create Unit Effect
Value - Target Unit

It didn't work. Do you guys have any ideas of what is wrong?

Level 6
I have tried to find the error. I've put it so that it's on defender and the chance to 1. It still doesn't work. When I change the Location of the damage to source unit and effect to (none) it works. It seems to be some problem with the communication between the create unit effect and the damage effect. Do you have any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.