• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with active/passiv icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I got a problem with active/passive icons. If i create a new item and give this item a custom icon, it wont show the passive icon when needed. Although i have imported both the active and passive icon, it will show a green square instead of the icon if i for example enter the menu :thumbs_down:. Can anybody explain to me how to tell WE that the passive icon belongs to this item too, because u can only set the active icon in the object editor.

Level 21
Are you sure you've specified the right paths in the Import Manager?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you should go to the Import Manager, go to your icon, double click and use "Custom path". Then change the path to

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNTheIconName.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNThePassiveIconName.blp

this way, wc3 will know which passive icon fits with the active icon.

Level 4
So you can do this with every icon and it will autoimatically detect witch one is the right passiv one for eac active one?!

Level 4
aaaaah! It works if i cange it to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNTheIconName. blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNT hePassiveIconName.blp
! Thank you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.