• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prisoner/Criminal

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Dekarchos
!!!THIS IS MY FIRST MODEL EVER!!!
Plz B Nice With The Comments D:

I made this for my zombie survival map :D may seem like just a retexturizing,but i swaped the attack and work animations,cuz the attack anim didn't look sexy with attachments.Also,I made his pickaxe and the corpse he was supposed to carry around on the animation "stand flesh 1" and "stand flesh 2",also deleted the old attack anim.

About the retexturizing it is veeery simple,i know,all i did was recolor his clothes,remake the pants so they won't look like they're made of fish or snake hide (they had scales O_O) also made his bracelets/wrist guards/whatever look metalic,giving them a lead tone also made his skin darker so it would look dirty,cuz usually,people that spend long times in jail end up getting dirty.I made him brown-eyed and blonde,bcuz i felt like it ;D

plzzz aprove D;

it uses a custom texture the path is:
PRISONER.bmp

Did it all on GIMP and on my own

UPDATE:
removed ugly belt,made boots black,wrote PRISONER on his back,blurred some part so they'd look better,etc.

Keywords:
Criminal,Villager,Prisoner,Kalashnikov.
Contents

Prisoner/Criminal (Model)

Prisoner/Criminal (Model)

Reviews
22:20, 26th Mar 2009 shamanyouranus: The texture needs to be in .blp Dan van Ohllus: Rejected for the following reasons: Not much changes on the model. Only a new skin (which is in very bad quality) and that the corpse model got scaled down to...

M

22:20, 26th Mar 2009
shamanyouranus: The texture needs to be in .blp

Dan van Ohllus:
Rejected for the following reasons:
Not much changes on the model. Only a new skin (which is in very bad quality) and that the corpse model got scaled down to 0x0 which will look corrupted when some animations play.

Level 34
I made this for my zombie survival map :D may seem like just a retexturizing,but i swapped the attack and work animations,cuz the attack anim didn't look sexy with attachments. Also,I made his pickaxe and the corpse he was supposed to carry around on the animation "stand flesh 1" and "stand flesh 2",also deleted the old attack anim.

jijbentdik, dikkertje, wrong.

Level 9
The model edit's aren't even close for it to approved.

The skin however is! The only problem i see is the arm things curve down into the palm of the hand (going off the display). Fix that, and make it blp, beautiful.

Level 6
This model's shirt is not really well recoloured, and when he "stands flesh" he looks like he's throwing a kite. His attack animation is two-handed, allowing him to attack better with a weapon. I believe the main issue is that this model isn't edited enough to be significantly less useful as a skin. To bump up the usefulness and appease the Mods, I would suggest giving him animations for shooting with a gun, shaking his fist, stealing, etc.

is it just me or has noone noticed that "prisoner" is written backward on the model?

View attachment 50646

also a bad texture overall.

i sound like an asshole but looks like just a bad recolour to me. i dont see why this should be approved

ps. i feel cranky today but this was my serious opinion

i agree this need some work.....

Level 6
Whoa. I didn't even notice the butt thing. Well, this is your first model, so naturally it's not so good. I have compiled a list of things you need to work on.

1.It looks like I can see his butt.
2.He throws a kite made of muscle and bone when he "stands flesh".
3.The writing on the back of his shirt is backwards.
4.His shirt looks like it's been soaked in bleach.
5.It looks like there is bacon on the ground in front of him.

I hope this helps.

Whoa. I didn't even notice the butt thing. Well, this is your first model, so naturally it's not so good. I have compiled a list of things you need to work on.

1.It looks like I can see his butt.
2.He throws a kite made of muscle and bone when he "stands flesh".
3.The writing on the back of his shirt is backwards.
4.His shirt looks like it's been soaked in bleach.
5.It looks like there is bacon on the ground in front of him.

I hope this helps.

most cetainly, some geosets and geoset animations can be deleted because they're rather unneeded.

Level 4
O_O omg...guess you're all right,it sux :/
should i simply delete it??
i don't think i could improve it to the point of being approved cuz,you know,i don't even know how to make animations or models from scratch and i dunno why the hell did his ass become like that :p