• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Criminals and cops V.20

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The adventure continues and criminals and cops never stop !
Now the cops have to face the criminals wich can buy nissan skyline and powerfull towers. Criminals are selling drugs to survive.
The cops only got too do their job.
In the role playing character cop, you and another friend will have 1 cop each... Objective is too find the criminals, and kill their cactus.
So raise up comrade and stay prepared for this balanced version. !Criminals can build The christmas tree, tanks, slave, slave defense, mega walls, crap towers, free walls, rock tower, spooky tower and much much more ! Cops can build detectives that is dressed in santa claus suit and can build a gift that slows down unit. Also the cops can buy Police cars. And the criminals can buy Nissan Skyline. Stay Tuned!

Keywords:
criminals, criminals and cops, criminals cops, cops criminals, cops, and, cops and criminals
Contents

Criminals and cops V.20 (Map)

Reviews
19:11, 31st Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
i agree... WTF is up with killing a cactus. kill the criminals themselves, godamit...

And wouldn't this just be less confusing as Cops 'n Robbers?

But still... elaborate on why i need to kill a cactus plz, cause i'm not playing till you do.

*does not want to play a game where the sole objective is to kill a cactus*