• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prince of Persia WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I would like to ask you what do you think of my WIP model made from UbiSoft/Jordan Mechner concept from Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. The model needs olny animations and UV maps. My questions are should I add:
-wall run with/without rebound
-wall run up(vertical) with/without rebound
-wall rebound attack
-wall rebound with vaulting attack
-enemy vault
-block
-right hand 9 combo attack
-left hand attacks(dagger of time)

more than 1 sword and change somthing in the prince model:
front2oz.jpg
rside2qo.jpg
back2qq.jpg
lside5gj.jpg

Level 5
I don't fully understand what you have written. You have sent me to the model made by Burguul, but I didn't copy him or his idea or you want me to make him less polygonic?

What part is too skinny? the arms, legs, torso or waist? I think I will add more detail to what I've made.

The prince is almost from the start of the game when he has no torn pieces of clothing, just as he unleashed the Sand of Time he looked like this.

If you want me to add a screenshot to understand from what I have based it off I can do so.

Level 5
Anyone else see's some flaws on the model or anyone wants to add or comment the anims that could be made. Should I do cinematic animations like wall run and rebound from wall?

sp!dy said:
yo i need tha PoP models to
You want the prince to be made or weapons which he is using like swords and the dagger of time?

Level 5
I've updated the WIPs(see first post for changes), maybe will have more scaled arms and legs. The hair will be made later, cause it will need some serious work.

The first sword is ready:
sword11jy.jpg

I will add more weapons soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.