• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prince of Perisa Sands of Time skin requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm redoing my old models so I started with Prince of Persia. I need someone to make the skin of Dagger of Time and the first sword.
Dagger of Time concepts:
dagger7um.jpg

dagger29ij.jpg

UV map:
daggeroftime1ej.jpg

Sword:
Concept Art:
popsword18fs.jpg

UV map:
sword19af.jpg

Concepts are from UbiSoft Prince of Persia page. If you need the model for skin testing. More will come after this request.

Level 5
I will send you those models to base them of Bustr_Bladr but i need a way to contact you. If you can give me you e-mail by PM or post it here. Also I will tell you how I would like the Dagger to look, kind of a mix of SOT and TTT.

Level 5
The Two Thrones(TTT) is the closing part of the Prince of Persia trilogy made by Ubisoft. If you want to know more go to their PoP page. I have sent you the UV maps and instructions how I would like it to look(if you can do it).

Level 6
Ooo, it works. I just used the Wc3V's Remap Textures func or whatever and it looked awfull, and the I noticed that you have sent a 24 bit .tga files. And I got the Wc3V 5 months ago. i've already done half but that half is only undetailed. You just could do a CnP
from the Concept Art, but I see you require a freehand. :mrgreen: Erm, can you do me a favor?? I'm working on a project called "Lord of Destruction: The Villager's Son" and I need a warrior-like model. :|

Level 5
If you can help me, I can help you, but I need only someone to skin my models. Give me a concepts or information on the look and number of polygons, but send the info on mail or PM me, ok?

Level 6
Erm, I don't know that stuff with those "poligons" or whatever. I didn't cared for my models, they're a real piece of s***! But I will mail you a concept.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Oh, I forgot! I finished the Dagger of Time but its not good yet! I need to finish details! And i didn't yet started with the sword. Can you wait for couple of months 'cus i'm not very good at freehand. And I also need to study, practice guitar, etc. And im 6th grade. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.