1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Prince of Perisa Sands of Time skin requests

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Pike, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Pike

Pike

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I'm redoing my old models so I started with Prince of Persia. I need someone to make the skin of Dagger of Time and the first sword.
    Dagger of Time concepts:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

UV map:
    [​IMG]

Sword:
    Concept Art:
    [​IMG]

UV map:
    [​IMG]

Concepts are from UbiSoft Prince of Persia page. If you need the model for skin testing. More will come after this request.

2. Bustr_Bladr

Bustr_Bladr

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I would help you but I need the model to work 'cus I don't understand what's the blade and what's the handle. :?

3. Pike

Pike

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I will send you those models to base them of Bustr_Bladr but i need a way to contact you. If you can give me you e-mail by PM or post it here. Also I will tell you how I would like the Dagger to look, kind of a mix of SOT and TTT.

4. Bustr_Bladr

Bustr_Bladr

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    What's TTT standing for? :? And my modeling program was deleted from my computer by a virus three hours ago :( , so send me your skin and model, and don't worry, I have updated my virus database an hour ago, so the virus is gone. :D Oh, and my E-Mail address is mythbuster@eunet.yu

5. Pike

Pike

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    The Two Thrones(TTT) is the closing part of the Prince of Persia trilogy made by Ubisoft. If you want to know more go to their PoP page. I have sent you the UV maps and instructions how I would like it to look(if you can do it).

6. Bustr_Bladr

Bustr_Bladr

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I got the stuff, :D but when I tried to skin the model to see how it looks like, it got all black with some parts of wrap at the top of the blade, on the center and on the handle. Should I rotate it?

7. Pike

Pike

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Use Warcraft 3 Viewer to check the skin, all should work right if I sent the right files.

8. Bustr_Bladr

Bustr_Bladr

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Ooo, it works. I just used the Wc3V's Remap Textures func or whatever and it looked awfull, and the I noticed that you have sent a 24 bit .tga files. And I got the Wc3V 5 months ago. i've already done half but that half is only undetailed. You just could do a CnP
    from the Concept Art, but I see you require a freehand. :mrgreen: Erm, can you do me a favor?? I'm working on a project called "Lord of Destruction: The Villager's Son" and I need a warrior-like model. :|

9. Pike

Pike

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    If you can help me, I can help you, but I need only someone to skin my models. Give me a concepts or information on the look and number of polygons, but send the info on mail or PM me, ok?

10. Bustr_Bladr

Bustr_Bladr

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Erm, I don't know that stuff with those "poligons" or whatever. I didn't cared for my models, they're a real piece of s***! But I will mail you a concept.
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    Oh, I forgot! I finished the Dagger of Time but its not good yet! I need to finish details! And i didn't yet started with the sword. Can you wait for couple of months 'cus i'm not very good at freehand. And I also need to study, practice guitar, etc. And im 6th grade. :mrgreen:

11. Bustr_Bladr

Bustr_Bladr

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Does the previous post breaks the rules?