• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Primal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Primal is a little race mod that I’ve been working on in my spare time. It’s set long before Orcs and Men arrived. Version 1 is 99% done.

The races are: High Elves (Replaces Humans), Trolls (Replaces Orcs), Ancient Dead (Replaced Undead), and Night Elves (More sinister than the modern-day fluffy-druid look).

Uploading is down so I’ve uploaded my map to my site:
http://www.freewebtown.com/neoangel/map.zip

The map is the standard Divide and Conquer map, but with the new Primal races. To make another Primal map, just export and import all object data.

All difficulty levels of computer AI work with the new sides so it’s great for solo play.

I’m hoping to add in extra races later (Naga, Wildkin, Demons, and Bandit-Humans) for version 2. I need to figure out how to make AI like the Melee AI.

Status
Not open for further replies.