• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Preview Map! (Need Suggestions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
First Work In Progress Preview Map!

Need some suggestions!

--The lag is just because of the recording(Used Fraps)
My Questions!
--Is the camera distance okay?
--What level limit does it fits?
--I will be putting 5 or more than abilities, is that okay?
--Is the terrain fits the theme?
--Shall I put more doodads?
---Places---
--I don't know what kind of base I shall put here, I mean what kind of terrain?

----- :con: Please need more suggestions :slp: -----

----I attached some of the screenies :razz: for those who got youtube ban?----

Update 1: Added more screenshot! Please tell me what can you say about it :smile: thanks!
You can see it below :) @ my replies

Last edited:
Level 11
- Camera distance is ok.
- Didn't really understand the question :D
- More abilities makes the map more interesting. Just make sure that you can't learn them all at lvl 1.
- The ground is too flat imo.. But it fits to the game, so i dont think you should change it >_<
- Maybe some grass and few rocks. But don't put too much of them, cuz it looks good already.

Level 19
Looks nice. The terrain looks good but flat. Camera distance is good. Very Good. If 5 or more abilities maybe 1 unit ability then 4 - 5 hero. Naruto base should be hidden leaf village while bleach should be the seretei (or something you call the place where the 13 squad captains are.)

OFF-TOPIC:
Im a filipino but now in china. And in china they block sites like facebook, youtube, twitter and other sites like that unless you use a virtual processing network or VPN.

Level 9
sO am I gonna make the terrain not flat? :huh:

Do you think if I use height:noise, it will ruin the terrain?

Level 9
I added a new place called "Las Noches" Hollow Night Place(English)

here's a screenie, :fp: what do you think i shall add here?

Last edited:
Level 9
Yeah blindman :grin: I'll be putting Espada, then after they defeat all Espada, Gin will be spawned and after it got killed again, Aizen :)

@How can I make it darker?

Level 19
If you want to make it darker maybe change the tiles to a dark terrain. Or maybe blight then maybe some fog. It would be better after all espada -> Tousen -> Gin -> Aizen.
It would be really awesome if when you see Tousen, Gin Or Aizen, something will happen maybe like a cinematic which makes the screen like screenshot #2.

Level 9
here's the update of the "Las Noches"

the other one's the base of team one, i dunno what kind of base I'll create.

and about "Kisuke" around there, he is the one who teleports, or warps the heroes where they want, maybe in the training area, or the Las noches.

Last edited:
Level 9
Nah... I just lure them together :smile:

added Kyuubi's Layer here:
and also, I'm gonna be needing a Duel system like in FoC or in BvO

Last edited:
Level 9
uhmmm. by the way, how can I reveal a particular place for all players? Not the whole map, just a place.

Level 9
I have a problem here :cry:

• Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for Player 1 (Red) emitting Visibility across Training Area <gen>
I can't see any variables to choose from :cry:
when I configure:
  • emitting Visibility across Training Area <gen>

Level 9
Uhmmm... Actually, reworking with the terrains, I think the old one's a little bit too misleading. So here are the reworked, work in progress, terrains, New suggestions please :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.