• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Preview image

Status
Not open for further replies.
+Rep for help.
How to make a preview image, that dissapears and show terrain instead when you move your cursor above it?
Like here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/founders-north-1-14-a-170927/

Does it work in-game? I think that is just a function of this forum... It shows the preview map of the game but when you hover into it, it shows the minimap... I tried it on other maps here that has custom previews and it all works that way...

anyway, MortAr- showed you how to change the preview...

Level 6
Does it work in-game? I think that is just a function of this forum... It shows the preview map of the game but when you hover into it, it shows the minimap... I tried it on other maps here that has custom previews and it all works that way...

anyway, MortAr- showed you how to change the preview...

It works in-game, I discovered no problems. And it's importent for the map, becouse I use hidden terrain.
So ... no need to answer, it works all right.

Oh, no. Missread. But it works as I wanted, I may have described it bad, but I meant when you did it here at Hiveworkshop and before the game starts.

ahh... so only a change in the preview... I thought you wanted to make your preview image in-game show the real minimap when you put your mouse over it... ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.