• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Predator Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please note: I am NOT requesting someone to make a model, I am requesting an already made model that I cannot locate in the model section.

The model is based on a demon hunter (i know alien ant farm made one), and is very similar to alien ant farm's, but (no offense alien
) its alot better, I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get it?

Attachments

• AoM Predator.jpg
    AoM Predator.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 2,080
Level 5
hey that model just has attachments i have the shoulder cannon if you need it the path is simple just remove the wc3imported ant the attachment is "chest" not "shoulder" as for the claw things ive seen them on this sight before somewhere...
I also have many predator models if u want them

Attachments

• Shoulder Weapon.MDX
    8.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Shoulder_Weapon.blp
    12.4 KB · Views: 103
Level 1
If I remember right, vile took down one of the pred skins and reskinned it to his likings. Probley be best just to pm him on his forum .

Ok, I got the model (its actually just a skin, but I made a model to go with it because of the Demon Hunter's hero glow) and all of the attachments for it (shoulder guns, right and left hand weapons, icons). With everything the size is 312 KB (the model itself is 173 and the portrait is 21).

If you just want to use the demon hunter model itself, give the PRedator.blp skin the path for the NE Demon Hunter skin.

If you want to give credit for this model, I appologise, but all I know is that Vile (the maker of AoM) CLAIMS he made the skin, but he has alot fo model/skin thefts (using without giving credit, modifying w/o perimission), so I think it is possible that he modified this skin from AlienAntFarm's predator skin.

Attachments

• Predator Model.zip
    173.7 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Level 10
Pretty sure that skin is his. All the AoS skins were done from scratch I'm told. Believe what you want, but if it were stolen, then you wouldn't be asking vile for it.

If it's different enough that you can't use antfarms and get the same effect, then it IS different.

Level 5
errr kraken i think i might have deleted the models along with the map they were in ummm oooops?
theres a relly good model in a map called "predator" not the 1 on this site is a relly old map and cant seem to find it anywhere used to be on wc3search so try to ask around for it maybe with some luck someone still has the map

Its still similar to antfarms, and I know that alot of the models on that site are used without giving credit to those who made it.

Also, with the model in the file, I changed the event sounds and blood effects, so it dies with the hydra sound (pretty close to how a predator sounds IMO, and I'm hopeful that I gave it green blood ><

Level 5
so may i ask whats all this for an avp map? an acualy decient one? ill do some snooping around for some models for you if you still need?

Level 5
yea i agree there isnt any btw found you a better pred took me a while but got it. Its not mine in any way but took me a long long long time to find it well here u go hope you like it,

Attachments

• MailPads3.MDX
    2.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Predator1.blp
    20.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Predator1.mdx
    143.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Head1.blp
    20.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Predator1_Portrait.MDX
    55 KB · Views: 62
  • PredHead1.MDX
    24.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Weapon1.blp
    11.9 KB · Views: 75
  • ClawsRight1.mdx
    6.9 KB · Views: 79
  • ClawsLeft1.mdx
    6.6 KB · Views: 73
  • MailPads2.blp
    8.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Weapon2.blp
    8.3 KB · Views: 78
Level 5
did you do it proply? o well i recon its good also did u want the pred combiestick or "staff" and i just relised u need the "redglow" for the shoulder cannon to work
heres some other stuff if u want it :) gl with ur map dude hope i helped you

Attachments

• predator_howl.mp3
    88.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Naginata.mdx
    6.3 KB · Views: 74
  • RedGlow1.blp
    11.8 KB · Views: 67
Level 5
use the "sphere" ability from humans create a new skill and attach it to "hand, left (or right)" easy as pie

Level 5
lol? lmao thats funny as man and guess what i found u a good predator model its in killst4r's map "predator wars"

Attachments

• predators_UPDATED_BY_evgen400_war_1-15c.w3x
    3 MB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.