• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Post all py avatars here

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fad sucks as hard as the fsjal one, but I shopped one anyway.

Attachments

• pingasyritie.png
    pingasyritie.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 78

BGArts

B

BGArts

LOL *is amused that everyone liked the icon*

btw, for those who don't know, I'm the original artist. XD

That would be an easy feat

I could try, but I imagine the result would look pretty bad (meh - you should see some of the terrible mouse art I've come up with trying to make a new avatar). I would leave that to someone a bit more proficient with a mouse.

I don't have mad skills in drawing with a mouse.

I'm actually surprised no one's taken one of the other avatars from that whole sheet BGArts posted - it just seems so tempting lol

Level 9
I could help but be inspired by all these differeant variations of the same avatar so I created my own tribute:

pytributecyc.jpg

Me smash you! You die Pyritie haters!

Forgive me if its a bit simple. :grin:

Regards,

:bored::fp: Jake

BGArts

B

BGArts

I could try, but I imagine the result would look pretty bad (meh - you should see some of the terrible mouse art I've come up with trying to make a new avatar). I would leave that to someone a bit more proficient with a mouse.

I don't have mad skills in drawing with a mouse.

I'm actually surprised no one's taken one of the other avatars from that whole sheet BGArts posted - it just seems so tempting lol
I could do the taking off the hat the easiest, as it's my art to begin with.

Also, I'd be ticked off if anyone took the other avatars without asking the owners of the characters if they could use it. They were christmas presents for friends. I posted it here so that those who hadn't seen it could see them. :/ I don't mind this modifying Py's icon as he knows about it.

If anyone really wants an icon made in the same style made for them, I do offer icon commissions 1 for $1 or 3 for $2.

Level 35
I could do the taking off the hat the easiest, as it's my art to begin with.

Hehe, would you prefer that I don't take of its hat then? And let you do it?

If anyone really wants an icon made in the same style made for them, I do offer icon commissions 1 for $1 or 3 for $2.

I might consider a Snoppy, but I most likely end up doing it myself. (Btw: Always be aware that Hive avatars risks to be modified :grin:)

Also, I'd be ticked off if anyone took the other avatars without asking the owners of the characters if they could use it. They were christmas presents for friends. I posted it here so that those who hadn't seen it could see them. :/ I don't mind this modifying Py's icon as he knows about it.

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting taking it - I was just surprised no one has with the high volume of people who have all taken and modified Py's avatar (and his other art for that sake).

Status
Not open for further replies.