• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post a picture or video

Level 2
I don't know if this is the right topic for this or if it's too late, but still here's my extreme finished campaign. So, i've just wanna to say, that this was one hell of experience, like, 77 hours of this BEAUTIFUL and PURE GOODNESS. But i don't know if this actualy counts, because Zylcious isn't killed. I don't know how to kill that thing on extreme or even hard, i mean, i know the strat, but this random spaming of the most deadly abilities by him and Nadej (or something like that) (i wonder if that is extreme dificulty, that makes him and his death knight's to spam their "ultimate" abilities) and then Uummut with his oneshoting imba sword (wich if even stolen from him still somehow make that wave of green death) and then that last stage with ton's of HP and stealing items (Yurgimar was easy compare to this madness).
P.S. Sorry if my english is bad.
WC3ScrnShot_062617_071834_01.jpg WC3ScrnShot_062617_072041_02.jpg

Last edited:
Level 4
Man, this fight.
Zylcious RIP.jpg
Yurgimar was hard and cool, but Zylcious fight completly insane. That last phase, healing while standing on green terrain (which grows during the fight) made my day. Ty for so much fun.
Phodom.jpg Fradz.jpg Galeoth.jpg AllStats.jpg
And it took me just casual 74 hours splited between October 2016 and April 2018. Yikes!
Win.jpgWin2.jpg

Attachments

• Time.png
    Time.png
    596.3 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
Level 4
Man, this fight.
View attachment 295804
Yurgimar was hard and cool, but Zylcious fight completly insane. That last phase, healing while standing on green terrain (which grows during the fight) made my day. Ty for so much fun.
View attachment 295801 View attachment 295805 View attachment 295802 View attachment 295803
And it took me just casual 74 hours splited between October 2016 and April 2018. Yikes!
View attachment 295816View attachment 295817
Quite impressive. I was just barely able to beat the game on Normal with a no-steal run with most all optional quests competed after chapter 6.

Level 4
I wonder, is there any other endings, aside from
That the phodom have dream about his family, and then goes scene, where Fradz and Phodom slowly dying.
And then
Zylcious resurrects Phodom as his new Death Knight (even after we kicked his ass in epic boss fight)
Also, i got weird bug, when during the scene of "good ending" suddenly "BAD ENDING" message popped up.

Level 4
I wonder, is there any other endings, aside from
That the phodom have dream about his family, and then goes scene, where Fradz and Phodom slowly dying.
And then
Zylcious resurrects Phodom as his new Death Knight (even after we kicked his ass in epic boss fight)
Also, i got weird bug, when during the scene of "good ending" suddenly "BAD ENDING" message popped up.
I got the same but I wasn't able to beat him. This was the ending I got.

Level 4
Yeah, that's pretty much the same ending.
Also, i stole that strange stone from Xvareon, but i have no idea for it's purpose.