• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Position Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

doesnt matter how i tried to change the position of those 2 red bottle they r still stay right there. i put the position of that 2 is (0,1) and (0,2) but they r still stay at (4,0) and (0,1) so can any one please help me to move it to the right position thank you

Level 28
There's no such thing as "(4,0)".
The position of all icons goes like this: (x, y)

(0,0)(1,0)(2,0)(3,0)
(0,1)(1,1)(2,1)(3,1)
(0,2)(1,2)(2,2)(3,2)
Based on this, you should be able to set the positions correctly.

Edit: maybe you just meant (3,0) and (0,1), but somehow you did something wrong somewhere.
Maker absolutely sure that the X and Y are indeed correct, and if you still cannot find a mistake in any of the positions, then upload the map.

Level 10
you should check every item that is on that position because if any of that items have the same position - it won't let you item to be where you want. and yes, use that table ap0calypse gave...

Level 2
i think i put it at 3,0 not 4,0 lol i my mistake while typing. i got some experience in making a map and i never seen this problem before and my shop is already a fountain that regen health and mana too so maybe because of that... how do i upload on this forum ?

Level 10
i think i put it at 3,0 not 4,0 lol i my mistake while typing. i got some experience in making a map and i never seen this problem before and my shop is already a fountain that regen health and mana too so maybe because of that... how do i upload on this forum ?

I think it has no influince on items position ^^, just check every item.

Status
Not open for further replies.