• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello, I was wondering if someone would mind creating a portrait for a model I'm using. I didn't make it, however.

Although I am not Kyrbi0, the permission blatantly directs towards people finishing it. I already fixed the attachment points, I just need a portrait.

Permission:

http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=106181

Thanks in advance. +rep of course.

Attachments

• Harraxe.blp
    689.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Harraxe.mdx
    248 KB · Views: 77
Level 31
You can do it very easily on yourself.
Just open the model in Magos zoom and turn around, like it shall look in the Portrait.
Then go to Window -> Camera Manager
Right Click in the new window, choose "Create New from Current View"
Now save the model with the name "YourModelName_Portrait.mdx"
In this case you have to name it "Harraxe_Portrait.mdx"
That was all :)

Level 8
Let me rephrase. I would like an animated talking portrait.

Also, if someone enjoys making talking animated portraits. I have a bunch of models from the Great Troll War mod and Omnious Horizons mod, both with permissions that would benefit anyone who wants Troll and Tauren models. Although, the Tauren models need a lot of work on their animations before they can be submitted.

If someone wants to fix them all for people to use, I'll upload them here. Though, all I want is the talking animated portrait for Harraxe.

Level 8
No one can make one? I don't require all the other models, I just need/want an animated portrait for the model I attached to this post.

The other models I talked about, would just be good to upload so lots of users could benefit from them, if they were fixed. I don't care either way, I just want Harraxe's portrait.

EDIT: I was also wondering if anyone had an old model of Nasrudin.

http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=81948&highlight=troll

And if you have the skin by any chance, that would be awesome too. It's not uploaded anywhere anymore. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.