• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Policeman with a survival knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Could anyone make me a model for my resident evil map,i want a policeman with a knife,i dont want it based on arthas model or marine model ok?

And the creator of the model leave your name so i can add you to credits when map is done.

Level 27
how much is your map finished? in percentage? if it's under 90 then fuckoff! if it's more then 90 then someone may be able to make it for you, it's not just "Hi, i need models"

so naive...

Why not ... i need models to .. not so heard to do .. u dont have to work ur ass of at school for an 7/10 do you? well i dont xD (everything is fake!!!! )

Level 45
Why not ... i need models to .. not so heard to do .. u dont have to work ur ass of at school for an 7/10 do you? well i dont xD (everything is fake!!!! )

Models take alot of FUCKING time dude. A model takes me fricking 10hrs or more to make and you bloody people think we are vending machines and you people barely make a thread that i'd label as a proper easy to understand and practical request.

and you dont NEED models, for gods sake, the art of the map comes last, you firstly need the development the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.