• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokemon Challange v.2.0

Contents

Pokemon Challange v.2.0 (Map)

Level 5
Well this appealed to me at the start, cause of the description and stuff (me and my bro played that game on Gameboy a lot when we were younger ........ good old days. Now my bro doesnt like Gameboy anymore.) Anyway so good map, pretty well done, I LOVE the battling system. Oh but one flaw I discovered was that with the character I chose (sailor) couldn't pick up the golden coins. It said, "Cannot Use" and some other shit lol. But overall GREAT map I give it a 5/5. And I don't normally give 5/5 so you're lucky. :)

Level 1
This is an awesome map. Only a few problems, none to big. One, I don't like the timed thing. Make it an option to make the game timed and that would be better. Another thing, if your Pokemon evolves during a Trainer Battle, the evolved Pokemon stays in the arena. Making it impossible to continue. Another thing, if you decide to keep it timed, why not put in a save feature? Then you could also make the game longer. Other then this, the game is awesome. Best Pokemon WC3 map out so far. :lol: :lol:

Level 18
Hey, nice map but there is a problem. When I have about 6 pokemons, one of my dead pokemon cannot be revived. While I was playing this map with my brother, my brother cannot sent his pokemon out after returning his pokemon into the pokeball. My brother also lost the ability to control any unit of his when we replay again. There is a time where his pokemon was released automatically. I hope you can fix this.

Level 8
Very nice map. I especially like the models you chose for the pokemons, they match very well in my opinion.
Some suggestions though, I didn't really understand how my pokemons got healed at the poke center... (do I just have to enter the circle and wait or what?). And you can easily abuse the "pokemon return" stuff. Just click on ground and summon the next pokemon, that way you can have as many as you want in arena.