• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokémon Models/Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Ok, this is big. I am making a map. A Pokémon map. A Sinnoh Map. And I need skins or models for ALL 107 new Pokémon in Diamond & Pearl. This is huge, I know that. Please... Even if you can only do a few, I would be grateful. :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 12
Well, here, I can direct you to a web site that has all pokemon for you, Kaitech, and werewulf, I wasn't asking for EVERY signle one. I'm not that dumb. I know it would not work on B.Net. I'm just after a few, and I'm asking for "ANY" of them.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

And I need skins or models for ALL 107 new Pokémon in Diamond & Pearl.

and werewulf, I wasn't asking for EVERY signle one. I'm not that dumb. I know it would not work on B.Net. I'm just after a few, and I'm asking for "ANY" of them.

Oh were you?

also, don't double post, there is an edit button.

Perhaps you should list 10 of the most important ones you need, so at least those would get done.

Level 17
O.K. Cool, I will make a .txt file and post it on this!

Woah, I hope I get +rep for this, this is going to be harder than I thought!

Can someone link me to all the warcraft units? With pictures!

Where you see (wait) that means wait until I get my list of warcraft units!

Attachments

• pkmn list.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Level 12
oh...

Yea, forgot bout the edit button, Chriz, and also, apparently I stated I wanted all. I meant any, sorry about that, people. ALSO...
The list.
1 Azelf
2 Uxie
3 Mespirit
4 Dialga
5 Regigas
6 Palkia
7 Chimchar
8 Piplup
9 Turtwig
10 Pikachu ^^.

Level 12
Aye, Kait, it is good, but I was thinking, maybe for the number 7, and number 8+9, I'm telling you something - They are not birds. They are penguins. And guess what? There is a warcraft penguin model. In fact, its already in the game, in the northrend tileset! ^^, Maybe I should tint the penguin? ^^,

Level 12
That's ok.

That's ok. I'll keep looking for errors. The list of 1-10 that I made is for which are most important. Definitly, Azelf is AWESOME!!!!!! ^^, :thumbs_up: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Level 4
I will try to make Cranidos and Rampardos, this will became my first model... I think it will finished in a dat (12% chance)... Better don't hope at me

Level 12
Ok, thank you, L. I don;t have time to read the list yet, Kait, but I will later.
:infl_thumbs_up:

I will search it later today, if I get the chance. Its so hard catching Cresselia and Mespirit, lol. These are the runners, like Suicune for leafgreen/firered or latios/latias for sapphire/ruby. =\

Ok... I thought I hadn't posted this. Double post, sorry, I'm not being a noob... It just... Double posted. O.O
Please ignore that.

~Hero

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

...I merged your posts again.

Don't let it happen again, I'm tired of having to tell you.

Level 12
I don't mean to be angry, Chriz, but it double posted that time. I hit the "submit reply" button once... And two posts were put there. I half-edited the last one too... =\ But it basically was the same thing.

Kaitech[SanD];260205 said:
warcraft model
Use your head! It doesn't matter if you need the models(or maybe you do) to make that map. Models take time to make and you cant change time. Use a Warcraft mdl! Makes it easier for ppl to play your map and for modelers to not do alot of work. For instance, use pikachu as a rat, and ratatat as a rat, and some fire pokemon a salamander. oh and im not saying this to you kaitech

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

so... +rep me for doing this...

Don't tell people to +rep you, all that does is the exact opposite effect, nobody wants to rep you. Just be a nice helpful person and it will come your way naturally. Besides, I really don't think a list of pokemon is really rep-worthy, since any idiot could find it on google somewhere.

Level 9
Alright, this is just getting silly. First off, why not show your map in progress, or something? Do you have a Work in Progress thread anywhere to link? Also, instead of asking for TEN scratch models (Which is still an insane amount) why not look at some Wc3 models that resemble Pokemon and reskin them?

Status
Not open for further replies.