• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model / Skin] Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hello Hivers,,

Currently i am working on a Map named: Pokémon RPG. This is a game just like the Gameboy Games.
Here you can read more about the Project.

What i need is:
- A model based off the: Child or Man model,
It needs a cap, a nice Jacket and a belt. This should become a trainer.
- 2 or 3 models also based off the man, they need some more color, and of course they need to look different.
- 1 model for a professor, it needs a long white jacket like doctors have,
of course it needs glassed.

If any of you guys could make ANY of these models, i would be very happy =D,,

Thanks!

-Yixx,-

Level 16
Yeah ok, i understand that,, but what is CnP?,,
And still,,
I need a remodel of the villager male model for the trainer, for the professor, and so on,,
And preferably with a Run animation (but also just Walk)
Can anyone remodel it for me??
Credits are of course given!

Level 16
Ok, so just copied from blizzard/or any other skin by sombody, and pasted in your skin (or icon)?
And all this, has learned me quite something, but still no one is even trying to make what i need =P,,
Although i only need a nice reskin at least, maybe some addition to the model (like a long jacket like a doctor wears) =(

Level 16
Sparrow was talking about me, CnP my link. But I can't because there are some sites that are forbidden to link in public, or link at all. These sites contain ripped models, warez and illegal shit like that.

Level 16
Yeah, they contain some Pokémon models, but no professor models, or trainer models (only the misty) and though that one looks good, i want it WC3-like(for trainers and other people), so preferably a reskin or remodel of the 'Villager Male',,

Level 5
sorry to revive an old thread, but i was wondering if someone could PM me the site that was mentioned which had pokemon models? i'd really appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.