• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Poison HeadCrab

Poison HeadCrab
by JB_McKnight

POISON HEADCRAB

Hey guys!

This is the Poison Version of the Classic HeadCrab I made. All of which are based from the Half-Life series. Both the Poison and Fast Variations of the HeadCrabs were modified from the classic model (by myself, and of course, with my own permission).

This is the Poison HeadCrab version. Yes, I also made the Fast and Classic HeadCrab Variations, go look for them. :)

I'm extremely glad to say that I also included it's ATTACHMENT FORM as the Model's Portrait File.

Textures:
PoisonHeadCrab.blp

I made the entire model, including it's animations, and as well as the texture.

I don't have anything to ask in return other than to Give credits when used, and to ask for my permission before editing(NOT AFTER). :)

Update:
>Deathsound has been added
>Decay Flesh and Decay Bone animations added
>Hand+Left Attachment fixed
>Added Stand Medium and Large Animations to the attachment form of the unit

Keywords:
half-life half life headcrab head crab headhumper humper brain poison toxic hl zombify head hugger headhugger
Contents

Poison HeadCrab (Model)

Poison HeadCrab (Model)

Reviews
Misha 29th Apr 2013 Moderator's Review: okay, it needs a death sound, decay animation, and one attachment point is 'unnamed'.. fix that. and also, that hint from Fingolfin could be taken into consideration all works nicely, approved

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
29th Apr 2013
Moderator's Review: okay, it needs a death sound, decay animation, and one attachment point is 'unnamed'.. fix that. and also, that hint from Fingolfin could be taken into consideration
all works nicely, approved