• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Please suggest a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have been playing Warcraft 3 for a couple of weeks now. I have both Reign of Chaos and the Expansion The Frozen Throne. One mission in particular I enjoy playing is Secret Mission:The Crossing. I find this map to very enjoyable because I like to build towers..... lots of towers! Can you please suggest a custom map that would be similar to this particular mission. Thanks for the help you can provide. I have downloaded some maps but unable to get them to work.
One in paticular I want to work is TowerWars_2.1. Any suggestions to what I might be doing wroung would help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.