• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

please help me with my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i am currently making a map.. and these are the things i need to know because i dont have any idea how to do these things....

1. there is no bounty when you kill a creep or a hero
2. when you kill a mirror image, ward, etc of a player, it still announces "PLAYER 1 0wn3d PLAYER 2"
3. the scoreboard is messed up
4. when you pick a hero. the tavern doesn't turn to black or stops you from picking another hero again and again. (which may confuse you from reviving your hero but instead, your buying a new hero AGAIN)
5. and the hero doesn't revive automatically
6. i would also like to add height to a hero i tried to change it into an albatross, and it did turn into an albatross but its swimming in dry land
7. and lastly i would like to add a minimap preview

please answer these answers thanks!

Level 13
1. i guess the killed units belong to a player, so make a trigger like this:
  • Events
    • Time - elapsed time is 0.1 sec
  • Conditions
    • not needed
  • Actions
    • Player - turn bounty on for <your player>
5. use sth like this
  • Events
    • unit - a unit dies
  • Conditions
    • Unit - triggering unit is a hero = true
  • Actions
    • Wait 30 sec
    • Unit - instantly revive triggering unit at <your region>

Level 2
thanks for your help dudes and dudettes... but i would like to know .. how to make a SCOREBOARD, with KILLS and DEATHS thats all...

Level 11
you want a unit to fly? or to have the albatros model and fly?

well...

actually for both you need to set the movement type to fly on object editor

in the trigger that says this "PLAYER 1 0wn3d PLAYER 2" instead of using unit owned by player dies use "unit owned by player (matching condition) matching unit is hero equal to true" that will solve the problem of the ownage

Status
Not open for further replies.