• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please help me on my Vampire Spells !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have been making a vampire map, becuase vampires kick @$$. I have run into multiple problems that I cant seem to figure out yet I know are possible and just cant comprehend them perhaps you master editors can help me:

1.) DotA has a "NIGHTSTALKER" that when at night has an aura that allows him to move faster and attack faster. ( How is this spell possible? )
2.) What is the trigger to check time of day,
example: If night do nothing, If day deal damage.
3.) How do you have negative spells.
Example: Unholy aura that damages all units.
4.) I have downloaded and created icons but when I use them and hit esc on the game the icons all go green. Even when I have the passiove, dissabled icons.

Those are all and would make me so much increadably better at making maps I would... Make a map.
If you plan on helping me thanks. If your just reading this, no thanks. :D

Level 9
1) Add the spell to the unit at night, remove it at daybreak.
2) Real: (In-game time of day) Equal to X
3) For that particular example, change the targets allowed. Also, enable negative values via Preferences > Allow Negative Values.
4) Make sure that the path is correct. On this site, the path is listed on the page that you downloaded the icon from.

~The_Raven

Level 1
The_RaveI love you man, well that is in a non-gay way that one can love another for information that turns one on. Um, yeah, 100% non-gay however it seems to be coming off. But yeah its great how it all comes together now.
Haven't tested it yet but hopefully the item that changes night doesnt interfere with triggers as well as a trigger reseting the time of day to night.
You get one of these from me though: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.