• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me out please with triggers for a spell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need to know how I could make a spell called "Stalk". When you click on it, you target a unit, and your hero becomes invisible, walks very slow and over time begins to walk faster, the hero moves towards the targeted unit and when it reaches meelee range, he breaks invis and does critical damage, lvl 1 - > 375, lvl 2 - > 400 , lvl 3 - 500... I'll adjust damages later, but can anyone help me on how to make this spell please?

Level 6
So you want the triggers right?Do you still want the last spells you requested me?They are nearly finished!The cause of the delay was that i was too much inspired adding spices.Blood wave looks awesome with bloody sculls

Level 11
You could base it off "Cripple" with 0.01 duration. And now, in the trigger you need to make the (Casting Unit) Invisible (use permanent Invisibility), reduce its movement speed (Boots of Speed skill with negative value), order it to attack the target (make it Neutral Hostile). Once it attacks the target, suddenly give it to the previous owner, give it a Critical Strike for a slight moment, and remove the boots of Speed/permanent Invisbility. Hope it helps you!!!

Level 3
Err... how do I 'add' a negative speeds of boot to a character, and if I make it neutral hostile then I cant cancel the move by moving him or anything :(. I want this hero to be based on an AoS map, so canceling spells is a must sometimes.

Level 11
Ok... then it is much more easier. Just order the unit to attack, and you could change it so it does the bonus damage to the first unit it hits. As for the Boot stuff, there is a Special - Items (in Object Editor - Spells) ability called... Item Move Speed Bonus. Copy-paste it and go to the field Data - Movement Speed Bonus. Hold "shift" key and double click on the field. Then change it to a negative value.

Status
Not open for further replies.