• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Creating an ilusion spell for Heros...? - Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This is for an RPG I'm making:

Mirage - Cost: 65 Mana
- Lvl 1 - Creates 1 Image of targetted unit*, 30 seconds
- Lvl 2 - Creates 2 Images of targetted unit, 30 seconds
- Lvl 3 - Creates 3 Images of targetted unit, 30 seconds
- Lvl 4 - Creates 3 Images of targetted unit, 40 seconds

*This does NOT Create an image of the caster, this works like Starcraft's Hallunication.

I noticed the Wand of Illusions has a similar effect to what I'm looking for except there is one problem: I can't change how MANY images it makes. That's very frustrating! Can someone help me with this spell?

Level 6
Okay... I'm hesitant to use triggers, but if it is the only way to get past Blizzard's stupid spell-maker(why do the spells have to be so hard-coded into the game? It's so annoying. -_-; ), then I'll use it.

What do I have to do for a dummy caster?

Level 6
That only tells what a dummy caster is, not how to set one up or to use it in a trigger. An example of HOW to use one in a trigger would be much more helpful.

(BTW, I appreciate you responding to my thread; I have gotten 0 replies from anyone at the wc3campaign forums -_-; )

Status
Not open for further replies.