• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Playing variated Stand animations too often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
I am working on a model and I have a Stand and a Stand - 2 animation. In Stand - 2 he is looking around a little but he plays them both as often but I just want him to play it like every 6th time or so o_o he looks like he's got some kind of paranoia looking around himself every 1-2 second.

How can I change this?

Level 26
It's very easy and can be done with magos model editor. Simply open Sequence Manager, open the animation and change its rarity. Low number=often played, high number= rarely played. The animation that you described should be around 2-3

Status
Not open for further replies.