• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"player leaves the game" has glitches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
i had some problems when some players (any player actually) leaves the game... the map doesn't recognize that they did leave the game... this happens sometimes... not always

is this possible? or perhaps i have something in my code?

Level 11
ok... ill post the first part... coz the only one giving troubles

ill explain how

• Player Leaves the Game
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 4 (Purple) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 5 (Yellow) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 6 (Orange) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 7 (Green) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 8 (Pink) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 9 (Gray) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 10 (Light Blue) leaves the game
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Leaver_hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = Player_hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))]
      • Player - Turn Gives bounty Off for (Triggering player)
      • Set AllowDisableElisium = True
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((PlayerNames[(Player number of (Triggering player))] + has left the game!) + <Empty String>)
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((PlayerNames[(Player number of (Triggering player))] + 's gold has been splitted equally to all allies!) + <Empty String>)
the game doesnt even show the text on screen...

there is nothing before this and a lot after this... but that doesnt modify if the message is displayed or not

so... or i have a problem detecting when a player leaves the game... or i have no clue :/

Status
Not open for further replies.