• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Player leaves, share control, need a trigger please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi,

I'm having issues testing this one, since I can't do it alone, so I'm looking for someone to give me a working version of a trigger that does this:

Event - A player leaves

No Conditions

Action - All allies of said player get full control of that players units.

Seems easy, yet I've tried three different things, none of them worked.

If you know a trigger that does this without issues, please let me know, I'm tired of trying to find people to help me test it.

Thanks.

Level 9
  • Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) leaves the game
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Grant shared vision and full shared unit control of Player 1 (Red) units with his/her allies
      • Player - For Player 1 (Red), turn Full shared units On toward Player 2 (Blue)
try some of those 2 variants you can add more players to second action just chek wich one will work (i think both will work but dunno):grin::wink:

Level 5
  • Find Players
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Trigger - Add to Player Leaves <gen> the event (Player - (Player((Player number of (Player((Integer A)))))) leaves the game)
  • Player Leaves
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching ((((Matching player) is an ally of (Triggering player)) Equal to True) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - For (Triggering player), turn Full shared units On toward (Picked player)

Attachments

• playerquits.w3x
    16.3 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.