• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Platinum and Diamond players get in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hey fellow leagers. Lets discuss the most OP cheap champion and why.

I myself am a Diamond Division V and been playing for a little while and the only champ i've seen thats too op is blitz.

I can shut down a yi (easily) main solution: Annie tibbers spike.

i can shut down an ahri main solution: fiddlesticks ult.

i can shut down a teemo main solution: (every champ that is not a support).

Simply put, blitz has an ungodly pull that can be dodged, yes, but if you get a good player that is proficient with his pulls...

He also has a knockup and silence and can tank for the team.

1.pull
2.knockup
3. AOE silence
4. tank capabilities
5. can pull FAR through the trees.
6. can be extremely fast.
7. god damn it riot.

So, what do you guys think? lol.

Level 7
I aint platinum/diamond but imo thresh is better than blitz cause he offers more utility for his team.His w helps save teamates/gank with jungler.His souls enable him to do some damage and his e will disengage.While blitz is good,thresh is a safer pick because as blitz if you get behind you will do nothing while as thresh you will help more your adc.

Level 14
I aint platinum/diamond but imo thresh is better than blitz cause he offers more utility for his team.His w helps save teamates/gank with jungler.His souls enable him to do some damage and his e will disengage.While blitz is good,thresh is a safer pick because as blitz if you get behind you will do nothing while as thresh you will help more your adc.

hmmm you do have a point, thresh scales big time if used right, but blitz is amazing for ganks, best harasser in the game (besides karma). Fear the blitz! lol

Level 7
Thresh is an instaban on silver2 along with shen malph and amumu.Sometimes they ban blitz too but most of blitz cant land hooks properly.So generally it is pretty much skill based not champion.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
I do not play solo queue, cause I only focus on 3v3 team with my real life friends. We're in platinum 1 with 40 points at the moment, probably getting to diamond in a week or 2.
And I have to agree being platinum/diamond does not make me feel any better than silver/gold players.
To get to the topic. I think it's kinda easy to counter blitzcrank in lane. Getting a tanky support is an option, like thresh or leona. If he pulls any of those, it should not end up well for him and his adc. Also, controlling the bush with pink wards makes it much harder for him to position. If you are not able to ward it for any reason, you can always stay behind minion waves to block it. So in early game, he's a decent support pick, but I have to admit that he has a lot of counters and ways to counter his gameplay.
In late game, tanks can peel their adcs (stay close to them and CC anyone near them) to avoid fatal blitzcrank pulls. Outside of the fight, wards counter him again, not to mention Shurelya's reverie makes it easy to dodge any pull.

Level 14
I do not play solo queue, cause I only focus on 3v3 team with my real life friends. We're in platinum 1 with 40 points at the moment, probably getting to diamond in a week or 2.
And I have to agree being platinum/diamond does not make me feel any better than silver/gold players.
To get to the topic. I think it's kinda easy to counter blitzcrank in lane. Getting a tanky support is an option, like thresh or leona. If he pulls any of those, it should not end up well for him and his adc. Also, controlling the bush with pink wards makes it much harder for him to position. If you are not able to ward it for any reason, you can always stay behind minion waves to block it. So in early game, he's a decent support pick, but I have to admit that he has a lot of counters and ways to counter his gameplay.
In late game, tanks can peel their adcs (stay close to them and CC anyone near them) to avoid fatal blitzcrank pulls. Outside of the fight, wards counter him again, not to mention Shurelya's reverie makes it easy to dodge any pull.

you literally dictated my strategy (and most people's) against blitz! Though as a support i'd use that strategy in every game, and if someone used that against me i'd just wait till they ward and put down a vision ward. Pretty tricky business.

Level 1
Hey fellow leagers. Lets discuss the most OP cheap champion and why.

I myself am a Diamond Division V and been playing for a little while and the only champ i've seen thats too op is blitz.

I can shut down a yi (easily) main solution: Annie tibbers spike.

i can shut down an ahri main solution: fiddlesticks ult.

i can shut down a teemo main solution: (every champ that is not a support).

Simply put, blitz has an ungodly pull that can be dodged, yes, but if you get a good player that is proficient with his pulls...

He also has a knockup and silence and can tank for the team.

1.pull
2.knockup
3. AOE silence
4. tank capabilities
5. can pull FAR through the trees.
6. can be extremely fast.
7. god damn it riot.

So, what do you guys think? lol.

How much did you have to play to get into Diamond?

Level 15
How much did you have to play to get into Diamond?

It's pretty much more about luck and keeping your mind straight. Then it takes about a month if you play enough a day (including the time you learn the champions' abilities and the way the game is played.)

It pretty much comes down to your team mates and about how fast you can analyse a situation. As long as you play safe and are lucky with team mates (or have a good premade) it's rather easy to get there... I always either get unlucky, or dive a bit too much, losing a balanced game (this is when I lose, but I still crawled up from bronze to gold :p).

Level 2
I'm dia 1 and i got to say blitz is by far not op as long as you can handle him ( ward brushes, stay behind minions)
however, really strong atm is support zyra( way to high base dmg+ alot of cc) and since triforce patch, corki. ( pick both on bot for opness :D)
Some other really strong picks are ahri ( with dfg you just 100-0tanks and savely getting away because of your ult) and zed( because he can farm way to easily for beeing a melee assasin who can 100 - 0 carrys and escape easily afterwards.

Level 14
I'm dia 1 and i got to say blitz is by far not op as long as you can handle him ( ward brushes, stay behind minions)
however, really strong atm is support zyra( way to high base dmg+ alot of cc) and since triforce patch, corki. ( pick both on bot for opness :D)
Some other really strong picks are ahri ( with dfg you just 100-0tanks and savely getting away because of your ult) and zed( because he can farm way to easily for beeing a melee assasin who can 100 - 0 carrys and escape easily afterwards.

i can't argue with that. Zyra has been a pain in my butt for the longest time haha

Status
Not open for further replies.