• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Planet Wars Recruement! Need lots of help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Planet Wars is a empire/other type of map (See Map Development Forum) that needs a lot of work. It will be a high quality large map with lots of triggers, models, skins, and even 2 new textures. This project will be awesome but will only come off if it has some people working on it.

Jobs are as follows:
Modelers/Skinners=
Someone to create Space Texture and inside Spaceship Texture=
Trigger Assistant=
Creative Idea Helper=
Anyone who wants to Help!=
Testers=

Level 2
Planet Wars is a empire/other type of map (See Map Development Forum) that needs a lot of work. It will be a high quality large map with lots of triggers, models, skins, and even 2 new textures. This project will be awesome but will only come off if it has some people working on it.

Jobs are as follows:
Modelers/Skinners=
Someone to create Space Texture and inside Spaceship Texture=
Trigger Assistant=
Creative Idea Helper=
Anyone who wants to Help!=
Testers=

That part makes it sound especially cool but try giving an explanation of the game so potential Helpers will know what they are working on :gg:

EDIT: Also are you gonna be doing GUI or JASS?

Level 2
Job Descriptions

Modelers and Skinners:
I will need a few of these. They will be working on Futuristic models like Space Marines, Future Hero Marines, ships, a ship port for ppls bases and other models that are needed.

Texture Designers:
This is the coolest job. WC3 Textures and tiles for the ground are not really approriate for this map. I will need a smart innovative person to make a interesting tile for space. I dont just mean stars, i would also like some anomalies and galaxies in the background. Keep them small though. I also need a absoultly amazing artist to make a ship texture. This means creating a futuristic tile and walls for the various stations and ships. This is probably the most interesting job to ever do in WC3.

Trigger Design Helper:
Help Creator with difficult triggers and design some that were not already in game. Easy job just need someone good at triggers.

Testers:
These are the official beta and pre-beta testers. we will need several of these to help make sure everything is ok.

Terrain Experts:
Helps design terrain.

Story Board/Event/Overall Creative ideas:
I need some1 to help make the overall idea of the map better. You would also help with smaller details that would make the game better.

Thats all! i need as many as i can get (not all jobs will be filled, some people will have to do 2 jobs.

Level 7
Neat idea, i was making a space map to with planets you could colonize. Space was 3/4 the map with planets and 1/4 the map was on the other side of a boundary and that area was for the 75planets land. The combat was breaking through the enemy fleet to a planet and using your ships to transport tanks onto the surface, then if their was enemy tanks on the planet you would have to destroy them, then you got the planet =).

Just a screenshot of a battleship i made today.

It still needs work and i have to make a texture for it :p.

Attachments

• Battleship.jpg
    Battleship.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.