• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Plains Of Snow v 5.09

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my map, the first one i made.
2 bosses vs 9 heroes, still a bit in beta version but good enough to play with friends.
Goal is bosses get to the heroes main base and destroy their main tower, heroes prepare with items, tomes and levels. A few mercs are available for heroes while bosses get 2 unit spawners. Bosses gather gold via the wards and the archers firing at the wards. Heroes get gold via the tuskarr bounty as the town guard explains. There are 4 hero bases and 1 main area for the boss to try to get too. Enjoy!

Credits: Citymaker, Terrain, units, Idea, almost everything
Thecharon: boss Golding Idea
Bounty235: Creating first terrain, trigs, and helping me through it.

Keywords:
Plains,snow,plains of snow, wolf, RPG, protecting,
Contents

Plains Of Snow v 5.09 (Map)

Reviews
10:21, 23rd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Bad terrain, missing icons, missing credits, Rejected.

M

10:21, 23rd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Bad terrain, missing icons, missing credits, Rejected.