• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Plagued Creatures (Multiple Requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm starting in on a map which I've been working on for awhile about five different tribes of creatures born from each of the 5 moons which circulate a planet. The main problem I am having is with the Venoxirai.

These are stunted goblins born in the far swamps of the south. Dangerous and deadly they use their knowledge of toxic animals, poisonous herbology to strike fear and terror into the hearts of the other tribes. But these beasts are also intwined in nature greatly almost parts of it.

What I am imagining as these creatures are disfigured goblin like beasts which look poisonous or toxic but also have nature in them.

----If all of these could be swamp colors please that would be greatly appreciated----

1) I need one that is riding a swamp lizard (Your disgretion of lizard type or look)

2) A hunchback sort of one with a wooden stick. Think of an old goblin shaman that is a hermit.

3) I need a slime beast. Simply a gelatinous beasts like the sludge beasts in warcraft but transparent-ish and green poisonous looking (More blob shaped).

And my final request is probably the hardest I think.

4) What I need is very particular.

A goblin plague creature king. He will be like the Firelord in WarCraft 3: TFT. But swirling green slim flows beneath him in a medium sized area. Rising from that would be the torso of the goblin (Not made of slime) he does not look plagued or toxic from torso up but instead cruel and vicious. Upon his head if possible a crown of vines/thorns.

I know this is a lot to ask but it would be greatly appreciated.

Level 2
Thanks I'll use some of the ones you said.

Onlythign is still #4. The Mr Mucus Booger monster man thing that is in that selection you put up is sort of what I'm looking for except....

The top part is an actual being(Think a goblin king.) while the bottom is like he's ridding a slime or his bottom half is part slime.

Status
Not open for further replies.