• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Plague 2.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Plague 2.4 (Map)

Level 2
Please give me some comments if you can. The game should be played with 6 players, though Imperials (yellow) can be skipped.
Basically this game is about a city that has been hit with a plague. The Alliance of light must now fight back the plague, and defend the villages. This game allows for much fun, especially with all the special characters which turn into zombies when killed by the plague:D
The map is far yet from finished, and if people like it I will make sure to keep it constantly updated with new versions with bug fixes and more content. I don't have any knowledge at all with JASS btw=|

Anyways, have fun testing my map, and be sure to give feedback! (constructive feedback that is) :roll: :D

Level 6
Well it sounds good im gonna dl it and go try it out on b.net. When we finish ill post what i think here for u.

Level 2
Yeah, you CAN play it 2 player, though not very recommended. I have included a pretty basic AI in the map, so you can set computers. You can for example play one on each team (Plague/FoC) or be two plagues, and set to FoC as comps, or be vs the plague and add ally comps as you like. Just set their slots to computers.
I haven't seen any big crave for good AI yet so I won't focus on that. Currently working on a rather big new version. It will include very many new changes, add-ons, and specifically namechanges on some heroes (for example Sylvanas and Arthas, totally lame names) I'm gonna change them to after what those two are gonna be named in the mini-book I am writing about Plague. Many players like a solid history behind the map, and I'm gonna make one, so it might appeal (.. typo?) to RPG players aswell as strategists.
As for more information on the map, I'm gonna further make sure that you can adapt whatever playing style you want; be it mass knights/priests with full upgrades, or buffing your hero, Plague herohunt, quester, strongpointbuilder. This is still far from what I see as the full game, as I think I will always continue to add things to the map... well, as long I see at least a small spark of interest in the players themselves.
I estimate the next version to be ready about... somewhere in the start of desember=D