• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magic Wars 2.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Magic Wars is a quite new map, there has been a lot of progress in the process of the creation of the entire map. Now, it’s time to put out a decent version, so people are able to download it.

You fight as one of 8 unique heroes; your mission is to destroy your enemies’ main building, their mage tower. Many great spell casters and magic conjurer are to be slain in your path. The key to victory is the many items provided by the gold of your dead enemies!
Play as an Archmage with the will to destroy and control everything with the purest kind of magic, Arcane. Choose the Sorceress to twist the arcane magic with cold harsh energy. Play as a mighty priest, giving you the ability to heal your allies in the very combat, but also call upon the angels of god himself. The Ancient Keeper calls upon the nature and with it he casts some of the most powerful spells! Choose the dark path as a Necromancer, cursing your very enemies but also the strength to alter and burn their energy. As an Elementalist you will be able to conjure the most powerful fire, frost and earth spells, but you can also combine them all and create a massive lightning bolt, which are said to be able to expel anything in your path! Another option could be the shaman; with his wolves and understanding of the nature, he’s a strong team player as well as a crucial fighter. The last option is a lunar knight known for her windy arrows and beautiful stars, priestess of the moon marches on!
If you want to test or play this map, I highly recommend to get as close to full house as possible, it’s quite crucial to be as many as possible to find the essence of my work. I’ve spent quite a long time on this map and it would be horrible for me if you condemn it because of the lack of players :)
Thank you for reading all this, I hope you enjoy the map and if you do not, I thank you for giving it a chance after all :)
Greatest Regards
Hestehvisker, [email protected]

Icons:
KelThuzad, Anachro, Arcsol, Infinitynexus, Blaxor, ChevronSeven, Sephiroth_VII, donut3.5, X.e.r.e.X, Dentothor, Mc !, SkriK, Elenai, HappyCockroach, Mr.Goblin, Hestehvisker.

Enjoy! ^^

Keywords:
magic wars, war, maigc, wizard, spell, caster, magic, dota, arena, hero, hero arena, magic war, magicwars, magicwar, conjure, magic, spells, magician,
Contents

Magic Wars 2.4 (Map)

Reviews
10:18, 7th Aug 2009 Linaze: Do not multi-upload, use the update button instead.

M

10:18, 7th Aug 2009
Linaze: Do not multi-upload, use the update button instead.