• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pkmn Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Theres already some pokemon models, also maps cant handle alot of models, only like around 30-or so im not sure like 4kb was it i forget its impossilbe to have all first pokemon generation models. Though Good luck if you do try to pull it off. :D

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I just need as much pokemon models as possible.1st and 2nd generation.I wanna create something similar to the Gameboy Emulator.I wanna have as much models as possible to make it more real.Also an Ash(trainer) model would be quite good!!!

Make the map, then ask for over 200 models of fruity pokemon. Trust me, nobody will see it worth it to make so much for someone who "wants to create a map."

Level 6
the only website i know that has pokemon models is that korean site and i know someone has an account there but dont no who

Level 7
Perhaps try this thread?

http://hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34492

There are a few models posted by other people in there, also you can only fit 4 MB's worth of stuff in a Online Map. Even then there are ways of compressing, converting, reducing quality, and such, and if he wanted a single-player campaign, (or an emulator-style of game) like he said, he would have room for them all

Status
Not open for further replies.