• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PKB Example Map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Ardenaso and Kam
This is a PKB Example map! It shows how you can have blue orbs on a blood mage in the Warcraft III Reforged.

I did not make this PKB asset. All credit goes to Ardenaso who created the custom blue effect. You can find a link to that effect here:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/blue-blood-mage-fire.338344/
Contents

PKB Example Map Fixed (Map)

Reviews
If you already shared this link then I'll let it here and mark it simple so it will still work.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Is this a template to show something or? Because if yes, I can move it into the Templates section.

Yeah Blizzard's Kaivax asked what map I was playing, see discussion here:

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I understand but this shouldn't have been uploaded as a map, you know? You could create a thread in the Warcraft Discussion or at least Map Development forums for this. A resource bundle can't be moved there... @Ralle any thoughts?

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Well idk if it should be marked as simple since it is an important issue what you uploaded here. At least I could move it into the Template section.

Okay. Yeah I definitely don't care, as long as the URL link that I posted to this download will still work for the guys on that Reforged forum if they need it. Edit: I guess if the URL to this page changes, just let me know and I'll edit the post in the other forum.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

If you already shared this link then I'll let it here and mark it simple so it will still work.