• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PIZZA icon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pizza Icon Request

Azzhay said:
Mecheon said:
If people are being so lazy and it only takes 2 seconds to do, then why don't you do it?

Because i don't know how to do it?

:x Oh, for God's sake, I'll do it!

I don't understant why do you answer these topics when you're not gonna get to work on their requests!?
This is the Requests forum! People post here to ask someone to make an icon /skin /model /spell /art /tool for them because they Can't do it themselves! I've already seen a thousand unanswered posts and I think the requests around this forum Don't get enough attention! Even one of my requests here remain unanswered; Here, take a good look at it! :evil:

http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=20559&highlight=

I'll be very surprised if someone actually sees this answer, but it has to be said! This is becoming outrageous! :evil:

Level 25
Re: The Pizza Icon Request

I don't understant why do you answer these topics when you're not gonna get to work on their requests!?

To shut their arrogent mouths. This is the Request forum, not the "We'll give up everything we're doing and instantly bend ourselves to your will in order to create whatever you want!" forum

Big difference

Status
Not open for further replies.