• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Development] Pixel Art project/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hello,

I'm an experienced pixel artist, posting to see if by any chance there are some programmers interested in teaming up and working on some 2D game project, or possibly working together in a longer term and creating multiple projects. I say this because my current idea is to start small and create some simple game/s to begin with, can go into more complicated stuff afterwards.

Some examples of my work are all the icon resources I made which can be found on my profile here.
There are also some sprite works I've posted in a topic on here aswell.
And you can see the set of peasant emoji's I've made for this website.

There's also a thread I posted way back with some sketches I've done but it's done with mouse and I have gotten a tablet since then and can draw by far better.

I'm looking for someone somewhat experienced, dedicated, creative and hoping for a good communication. I'm fine with indie teams aswell, just let me know if interested.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.