• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Pit Garomaul vs Gladiator God (Illidan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
why spell maker in cinematic??

Of course, creating playable spells can save lots of time if triggered perfectly, but in non-playable maps you dont need to have tons of experience with complicated spells with lots of mathematic formulas or MUI or whatever :), thats the point of cins :)

Level 7
you gotta give us a basic story line, maybe like scenes or something.

or create the basic fight outline and send us a map.
tc...I can't create map because i need terrainner.Story:In the night,in the arena...Gladiator God Vs Pit Garomaul..It will be battle of the champions,verry good spells...May be in the start Gladiator God will hug :)D) Pit garomaul and thrown in the rocks,after this Pit Garomaul will summon demons (that can be easy killed by Gladiator God).I think the winner to be Gladiator God.:mwahaha:

Level 12
you dont need terrain for this :)

even the best special effect scenes are played in front of blue screen :)

and floor in arena is ussualy flat, so the building arround battle scene can be added later

Level 5
I fixed Garomaul bug for you. You did not import it correctly.
units\Pit\Garomaul\Garomaul.blp
I watched your cinematic. First of all, you need to work on your terrain and cameras. First of all, why are there trees in back of the prison? You have to make it more realistic.

Additions
----
Fixed Garomaul Bug
Fixed Cameras
Added Mortal Kombat Theme

You need to get someone who can make the terrain. I added a few more scenes to your cinematic. I'm sending the map, but its uploading slowly -_-

Attachments

• Champion Arena-edit.w3x
    5 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Level 7
Okay this is.The map is in campaign because it can't be imported files more than 5 mb.Export it and trye to improve it pls!

{EDIT}
Awesome man!Make one more scene and the cinematic will be done! I will create the win (Make the winner to be GLadiator God because in the next part will be Nartheradon (brother of Garomaul to avenge)vs Gladiator God).Just make the scene of the death of Garomaul :):grin:You will get credits in Special Thanks:Model Tester for his improvements!Thanks to:(Skin and modeL).

Attachments

• Champion Arena -Battle.w3n
    5.4 MB · Views: 156
  • Champion Arena Chapter 1 Pit Garomaul Vs Gladiator God.w3n
    5.4 MB · Views: 106
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
The map looks really great. I fixed every mistake I could and edited scenes that should be taken out. I also added victory music to the cinematic. Hope you enjoy your finished product. :grin:
Map

Attachments

• Champion Arena Chapter 1 Pit Garomaul Vs Gladiator God- edited.w3n
    6.4 MB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.