• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pistol

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is just a pistol I made for someone in the requests section. And rather than posting it there he told me to upload it to models so everyone could use it. Hope this is useful. +rep and credit to me if you choose to use it please.

-Fixed the model file base name, lol, it was still called oinkercube.
Contents

Pistol (Model)

Reviews
[UNAPPROVED] This model's UV wrap bugs ingame. I'll give you a few days to fix. Also, use two-sided materials. --donut3.5-- » Wolverabid « Date: 21st of January, 2008 Approval status: Ignored Rating: None Notices: [-] Submission ignored...

M

[UNAPPROVED]
This model's UV wrap bugs ingame. I'll give you a few days to fix. Also, use two-sided materials.
--donut3.5--

» Wolverabid «

Date: 21st of January, 2008
Approval status: Ignored
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] Submission ignored due to lack of updates.

Reminds me Colt1911A1 or a clone... but... First of all good of course, i don't say this sucks or something. But you can see the slide on the top and a second big slide under the first small ? that's not constructive right, because there should be only one Slide and Frame under it like in all Colt1911. Second: top small slide is moved to the left side that is also little wrong.
I like the original Cold 1911 textures BUT i don't like how the textures are put onto model.

That's all. But you know there are not a lot of pistol models, so i think 9\10 will be right for it.

Keep making models, you do that good.