• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pipe

--PIPE README--

to import, go to the warcraft iii importer in the map editor. The paths
for them are easy. Simply delete the wc3imported/ before each name and
you are good to go!

HINT: Use the Pipe as a waygate to other pipes. If you can find that cool noise of mario going down the pipe, make a trigger that uses that sound instead of the classic waygate one, so it sounds like he is taking one pipe to the next! If not, possibly use it as a level-end objective, in which mario or luigi has to reach to progress.

MORE STUFF: Check out the goomba and bullet bill models by myself and GreyArchons other mario models! Enjoy!

-doom_legion

credits
model: iron_warrior/doom_legion
skin: doom_legion
idea: GreyArchon

Keywords:
pipe, mario, super, warp, mushroom, kingdom,
Contents

Pipe (Model)

Pipe (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid: 7/10 Mario fans will enjoy pipe.mdx a great deal: the portrait model allows this model to be used as a building, destructible, item or unit.

M

Wolverabid:
7/10
Mario fans will enjoy pipe.mdx a great deal: the portrait model allows this model to be used as a building, destructible, item or unit.

Level 4
Grey Archon vs Doom Legion in a duel of the title, MARIO_MAKER
----------------------------
well see what future and these contestants brings :D :D :D :D :D

Level 7
OK u 2 talk to darky, if he can have a model of Day of the Fish with 0 crap in it, he can defiantly add a Mario/Nintendo Category because you have to look tthrough mabey 20 pages to find em all, and ive only seen mario,luigi,bowser,bullet bill,cannon,gomba(the brown mfufin man!!! :p) and pipe model i dunno if thats it, but it would be cool to have a secret mario setting on a map :p thanks anywayz tho they are godly.

PS:If you can try to work on Mario/Luigi u can still see the mountain kingyness in their faces try to use the icons as a base if u can, although i dunno because I cant make models/skins Thanks again!

Level 23
Don't confuse us, folks. We're working together on bringing the mario world to warcraft.

The poly count is a tad high on this one... perfect round-ness is not a requirement per se, I'm sure people would be equally happy with a hexagon-shape for a base.

Still, this is going great. After we finish the Bob-Omb, we should think about using this model in cojunction with the pirnana plant.

Level 3
To Bloodslaughter, thank you for making your argument in such an intelligent matter, and let me ponder your comment. Ok. Done. First off, I'm not amused by the way you stated that you think its too high poly, maybe its because you are Austrian and have a hard time using English as your second language, maybe you are having a bad day, but I think its because you are a moron. Addressing your point, yes, 288 polys is a lot, but check the model size. Its around 70kb in total, and that is if you use the portrait. Unless you are going to fill the screen with these, a non-moving object without any stand animation will not lag up your game. I hope I have answered your question.

Level 5
@Doomlegion:

First of all: I feel sorry for the word gay, it was just annoying and false, but nevertheless, I am not very confident with your work ....

And hey, I appreciate what you do, I mean Mario Models are cool, but plz make them in the right way ...

And now the unfriendly part:
I am PROFI-Modeller, and if I counted the right, that model has 8 sides=> NOT PERFECT ROUND as greyarchon said ...

And such a model can NEVER have 288 polis ...

So stop annoying me, cuz I am right, and you are false, and what about Austrians ? (Hey don't blame them for me !!!)

I now did the same model, and guess what, I had 64 polis with all 8 sides as you, and I did not delete the bottom and the parts which are not seen => I could even make it with less polis...

=> You should redo it.

If you don't believe me, that I am profi-Modeller, then look here. http://thehobbit.chobostyle.de/Modelle/Kilrogg/Kilrogg_FINISHED.jpg

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Argh, stop discusing , eat a cake and be Happy, BOTH! :roll:
It fucking doesnt Matter how many Polys it has got, 200+ or Less than 60... Its just a Mariopipe so stop flameing each other, you are not gay Doom and Bloody can speak english also hes no noob... So talk about more important things than a Mariomodel... We are no childs playing in the kindergarten anymore. :roll:

Level 3
Bloodslaughter, believe me, I couldn't care less what you say. Profi-modeller or not (what is a Profi-modeller anyways) you still are a jackass. If you act this way in the real world you have no friends and dont give me any of that make-believe "Shit bitch I got a girlfriend, car, fuckin awesome" crap either. You are a childish person and I know you are never going to realize it. Feel free to reply back, but this conversation, as far as I am concerned, is over.

Level 7
Naw i cant host games so i never really got gifted with editor although i just find models and that for my friends to make the map imagine a Tactics Mario Map!!! although ud need more minions to do so (and none of that gay tactics, this one units got the 800 900 life some 400 so its pretty more tactical thn 3 hit kills, whcich i never really liked) Although thanks again Wonderful work u 2!!!

Level 2
Works great but needs a birth and death animation that suits it. I took care of that though and i plan to use it in my map, credits of course!

Edit: even though these threads are deader than dry bones.