• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SMB - Green Warp Pipes

Reactions: deepstrasz
Pipes / SMB Pipes / Warp Pipes

Made by: Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Descriptions:

These pipes are the links to different worlds in the Mushroom Kingdom. It takes you from
one place to another.

Model totaly made from scratch. I used a Watcher Ward model as a dummy so I could easily
make very basic animations for the pipe models thanks to Magos' War3 Model Editor.

You'll get a pipe that points up, and a pipe you can stick to a wall. You can use them
as a Waygate-like teleporter in a Super Mario map or something.

This is the Green version. Perfect for Mario maps.

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Texture Directories:
Pipe.blp

Remove war3mapimported\ (or war3campimported for campaigns) and restart World Editor.

MDX files can have any path.

Enjoy! ;)

Keywords:
super, mario, luigi, pipe, pipes, mushroom, kingdo
Contents

SMB - Green Warp Pipes (Model)

SMB - Green Warp Pipes (Model)

Assets
Reviews
Werewulf: Works ingame, good for a mod/mario map but could be ALOT smoother than as it currently is. Approved.

M

Werewulf: Works ingame, good for a mod/mario map but could be ALOT smoother than as it currently is. Approved.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Awesome. Perfect for a Mario map.

Level 1
Just what i needed. not just this, but tons of your models are perfect for my map! I dont know if you take suggestions but if so, i think you should create a Piranah Plant model or a Petty model(Petty was a character in Super Mario Strikers Charged(Wii) he was just a Piranah Plant that had legs and could move)