• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PinsEvilIllidanUpdate

This was a skin created by Pins, in his fallen angels series. I wanted to update it for a map I am currently making: Fallen Angel Open RPG. I also wanted to ask Pins if he could perhaps help w/ making/improving some more demonic or fallen angel skins for me.
Contents

PinsEvilIllidanUpdate (Texture)

Reviews
17:04, 30th Jun 2008 Dan van Ohllus: [Approved] Such a sweet conversion from nightelf to demon.

M

17:04, 30th Jun 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
[Approved]
Such a sweet conversion from nightelf to demon.

Level 10
:D Thanks pins
I'm still working on developing the foundations of my map, such as terrain, items, balancing monsters/heros, etc... But when I get to the point where I'll start to implement the skins I'll message you and tell you what I think I need.

Level 21
dont give a f*ck about you $uck he's just a spammer... maybe the 'criminal member' har har pitifull kid

Well, this times I've a bit stopped to do anything to wc3, i'm trying in fact to make some music toons in the same way than www.rocktoons.com, cause these dudes owns any self-declarated 'great freehanders' from here^^, with FILTERS (ooo this word isnt yet censored !).
If you're interested pm me :p

Level 2
This maby could happen if Illidan destroys the frozen throne , like Kil Jeaden say he will reward Illidan with power YYYYEEEEHHHAAAAA

;)